Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Monsters 3 Accessory Pack just got here. Lots of pics.

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pack1

    pack2

    pack3

    pack4

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pack5

    pack6

    Looks like Vlad and David Lee Roth had a little disagreement.

    pack7

    The little dude in the bottle rules.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pack8

    pack9

    I think out of all of them, Liz's accessories compliment her the most. They turn her into a kickass little diorama, while before she seemed kind of...I dunno, empty. I love Billy's extra guns, while I prefer Jack's original head over the masked one. Overall though, for $8, you can't beat 'em.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sir_Realist's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2004
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kick ass [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Mine are scheduled to be deliverd on the 19th. Woot Woot!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tha Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where does the flintlock go on Billy?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tha Nemesis:
    Where does the flintlock go on Billy?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm pretty sure it's the holster on his left shoulder...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member BigC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like what I did with jack's head better.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KyleH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I received my two accessory packs yesterday, and got around to adding them to my set today. Each of the additional parts definitely complement each figure, sans Attila. Did you have a difficult time getting one of the revolvers in the holster behind Billy's coat? I damn near broke off the hammer trigger to the white one in the attempt to.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may have to get an accesory pack for those crows, they would look great on Raven [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •